- More than 30 years’ experience
- Performs scientific research itself
- Multiple types of tests side by side
- More than 97% of tests are DIN- and ISO-certified
- Criticism competitors is unfounded
More than 30 years’experience
The KEAC has over 30 years’ of experience in conducting laboratory tests. In particular in the area of allergy, many tests have been added in recent years. The competition has greatly increased and improper arguments are used to profile. A personalised service, the possibility to ask questions or ask help with therapy, becomes of great importance as well as a quick service.
Do you know…?
- The KEAC supports tests from different vendors. The KEAC has the cheapest allergy tests. The KEAC does not pays the practitioner a commission to send in a test. The KEAC also paid no commission or rights for this allergy test to third parties.</span
- Only the KEAC has the access to Yes/No pretests. This will ensure that one does not spend money unnecessarily on expensive allergy tests whithout result.
- The KEAC was the first laboratory in the Netherlands where the packaging nationally and internationally met the UN3373-and IATA650-standards. These safety requirements were established to protect postal workers and other people..
- The KEAC shall ensure that standard clinical-chemical research is performed as much as possible by your own physician or medical specialist.
Scientific research is carried out by KEAC itself
The KEAC does extensive research on the products that need to be tested in the allergy test. So is the allergen “Apple” that is tested in most allergy tests made up of some apples of any kind, mostly one. The Allergy consortium of Wageningen University as well as the KEAC has shown, that there are enormous differences in allergenicity between the different races of apple. For example, the apple variety Santana is a low allergen apple; Golden delicious is a high allergen apple. But there are also huge differences found between apples among themselves within one species. Therefore, for making the Apple-allergenic multiple breeds and several apples per variety used, which sometimes be tested in advance on their allergenicity. You can also suggest your products, such as your own apples or fried bread, send along to get tested.
More tests to offer side by side
The KEAC offers the greatest possible range of laboratory tests in health care. More than 2000 tests can be directly provided by contracts with 22 laboratories worldwide. The KEAC mediates in test from many countries all over the world. In most cases, the result in the Dutch. The KEAC has no commercial ties with laboratories or companies. The KEAC also provides regular in-service training on certain investigations and therapies.
More than 97% of the tests are DIN and ISO certified
More than 97% of the tests that are performed by the KEAC is DIN en ISO certified. There are only a small number of tests that are carried out in accordance with GMP (Good Medical Practice)/GCP-norm of the EC/ICH E6. All test are carried out according to established protocols.
Criticism of competitors is unfounded: the tests of the KEAC are performed in a non-certified or accredited laboratory.
Almost all tests are commissioned in certified laboratories by KEAC. This test are performed according to established standards and protocols. The test of the KEAC are therefore not better or worse than from other laboratories.
More than 99% of the tests are performed in normal certified laboratories. Also the other tests are carried out according to protocols which have been set up under the guidelines of the CCKL.
DIN- and ISO-Normen
• Point of criticism: the tests of the KEAC are not carried out according to ISO standard. The testing of these laboratories are validated and run according to a set protocol. 97% of the tests of the KEAC are according to DIN en ISO/IEC 17025 or similar standards. Also tests we perform according to GMP, are analyzed in accordance with a fixed defined protocol.
• Point of criticism: the allergy tests of the KEAC have no CE mark. The KEAC has IgE and IgG allergy tests with and without a CE mark and DIN en ISO/IEC 17025 standard. Besides more than 80% of the tests that carry the CE label are in fact not CE-approved.
• Point of criticism: IgG allergy research is more reliable than IgG4. Research of the St. George’s Hospital shows this is not correct. Besides the KEAC does both IgG and IgG4-allergy research of different brands.